1) Masters Degree in HR or equivalent
2) Experience in IT Industry is desired.
3) Experience in Talent Acquisition ,Induction & Joining Formalities, Payroll
4) Management ,Performance Management, Exit formalities and Separation,
5) Provide full range of HR Generalist support for various function(s)
Work closely with managers for Leaves, attendance, working hours etc.
6) Providing assistance in leadership, direction and expertise for the full scope of HR functions including: employee relations, employee compensation, employee
engagement and organizational design and change.
7) Coaching and counseling employees regarding HR policies and procedures relative to promotion, compensation, benefits and conditions of employment
focusing on identification, selection, and retention of best-in-class talent to ensure a dynamic pipeline of talent & Campus Hiring.
8) Responsible for maintaining and sharing periodical MIS reports on Recruitment status
9) Excellent English communication and convincing skill is a must for this role.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Tudor Management Consultants Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Tudor Management Consultants Pvt Ltd